Digital technologies - effective educational means
6-th open annual session of EduDigiTech
Promoter Ministry of Education of RA
Coordinator Educational complex «Mkhitar Sebastatsi»
Official web digitech.mskh.am
The main purpose The presentation and promotion of mobile and creative education with the usage of digital means and IT in public education
1. e-Book, e-Library
2. Interactive lessons
3. Educational Materials, including lessons for distance learning and lessons made by Smart Notebook software
4. Adoption-integration of new digi-tools and technologies
5. Methodolocal article
6. Methodological-pedagogical translation, presentation of others experience
7. Educational blog, web-site, web-page
8. On-line TV/TV, Radio and Video Art
9. Effective support to EduDigiTec, Propagation of EduDigiTec
10. Presentation of the results of educational projects
11. Projects of educational-creative gatherings, plenary, camps
12. Digitec as an instrument for primary school graduates
13. DigiTec in family
14. DigiTec as an effective tools for additional education
15. Storyteller DigiTec
16. New Year and Christmas DigiTec
17. Digi-concert, digi-traditions
18. Narration of teachers', students', parents' educational activity
19. Digi-Eco winter
20. Mediaservice of the General Education
From January 14 to February 3 All the materials and projects must be published on mskh.am, students' and teachers' blogs, personal websites and the social net, and all the personal, group, class, school and family applications posted. The prize of EduDigiTec is a ticket for a creative camp tour. Special, promotional and individual prizes are announced and awarded by the initiative individuals, groups and organizations.
On the 3rd of February is the official opening of the review and on the 7th of February is the official closing, when the results of the competition will be announced.
From February 4 to 6 open workshops, round-table discussions, exhibitions, performances and work of a competition commission will be held.
On the 8th of February-the traditional Ghapama ritual.
Translations of all the applications and articles received in foreign languages will be provided
The guesthouse of educomplex will be available.
EduDigiTech 2014 Director ` Lusineh Bush
Our address: Yerevan, Babajanyan 25